February 1-7, 2021
Volunteer at the 2021 WMPO
Fan Safety Roving Ambassadors and Stationary Fan Safety Ambassadors are needed! Be apart of the “Greatest Show on Grass” and sign up today.
The Thunderbirds are pleased to offer the opportunity for additional volunteers to work the 2021 WMPO tournament in the above two Volunteer committees.
- All must be a Minimum of 18 Years of age
- Available to work at least two full days between Wed. 2/3-Sunday 2/7, may work additional days as well.
- Flexible in hole assignment, assigned as registered
- Ambulatory to walk 18 holes or stand for long periods of time
- Report to Respective Marshal Hole Captain
FAN SAFETY Roving Ambassadors– Recommended 4-6 Rovers that are assigned to follow each marquee group pairings outside the ropes daily. (Approximately 8-10 marquee groups daily.) Walk with the crowd 18 holes and provide consistent friendly reminders to “Mask Up” at all times. This committee will promote safety and act as a concierge for guests by being knowledgeable of their surroundings to provide directions and answer any guest questions. They will also help gallery management team to keep fans quiet outside the ropes and distant from players when a wayward shot is hit.
STATIONARY FAN SAFETY AMBASSADORS – These volunteers will fulfill the same role but be strategically placed in the following outside-the-ropes high traffic areas: Practice Facility Ropes Clubhouse/Fan Gathering Areas Tee Boxes, Fairway Landing Zones, Greens Concessions & Venues Merchandise Areas Chutes and gates as directed by respective Marshal Hole Captain Other pinch points as determined by the tournament and as discussed with the PGA TOUR advance of tournament.
White Golf shirt
Khaki shorts, pants, skorts, skirts
Once you enter site click on “Register Here”.
- You will Create your own Username and Password.
- Choose “Gallery Control”. Enter Code WMPO2021.
- Choose either of the 2 Committees listed above through the Drop-down box in the registration from NO picture is needed in the registration simply hit “Continue”.
- Please fill out the registration in its entirety.
- QUESTIONS OR ISSUES CONTACT: [email protected]