Top 5 Things to Know About ASU Karsten
1. It’s open…Derek Crawford, the General Manager, said, “We plan on being here in 2017.”
2. Liz Durnan, AGA Members Service Coordinator, expresses her thoughts on ASU Karsten after the AGA Golf Day Event held June 25th. “The course is in great shape and the greens are receptive.”
3. The specials are HOT! Crawford added “as a proud member of the AGA we would like to extend the $25 + tax cart fee rate to YOU!”
4. There is no time like the present to play the course! Tee sheets fill up with the start of school quickly approaching.
5. The Trophy Room Restaurant serves breakfast and lunch daily. With the “new summer menu” it’s the ideal place to have that important business meeting.