- Data Processors/Service Providers: A Data Processor/Service Provider processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- User/Data Subject: The User/Data Subject is the individual using our Service.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data (or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you:
For a better experience while using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Date of Birth and GHIN number. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions to update your email preferences provided in any email we send.
For diagnostic and analysis purposes, we may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those about which you have already purchased or enquired, unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To gather information that will help us monitor usage and improve our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues and provide customer support
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Security of Data
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Data and use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Right to Withdraw Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to your own Personal Data at any time. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests, and certain portions of our Service may become unavailable.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.