Download the AGA Mobile App
Whether you just finished draining 10 footer on the 18th hole or need to verify your partner’s Handicap Index, the GHIN mobile app is a convenient, fast and easy way to post scores, determine your Course Handicap, and even sign up for AGA events. Download the free app for your Android or Apple product by entering the key word GHIN and search Google Play or the iTunes Store. When launching the app, you will be required to enter your GHIN number and last name for verification purposes. This information will then be retained by the app for future uses. If you are a multi association member, you will be asked to select the club and association for which you want information to display.
With the Mobile App you are able to:
- Post your score via your smartphone or tablet
- View your USGA Handicap Index
- View your handicap label at any time
- Look up the Handicap Index for fellow golfers by name or GHIN number
- Calculate the Course Handicap for up to 5 partners – the app will remember those partners from session to session
- Program your list of favorite courses. Once added, they can quickly be selected during the score posting or Course Handicap Lookup process
- Lookup Course Rating information for any golf course
- Keep track of your stats; sorting features include handicap history, scores by course/tee, nine hole combined scores, recent scores, revision scores and tournament scores.
- Register for AGA tournaments
- View and read the AGA magazine – AZGolf Insider
Directions to download the Mobile App for both IOS and Android:
- Navigate to your App store
- Search “GHIN Mobile” – United States Golf Association
- Download the Free App
- Sign in as either an individual golfer if you currently have a GHIN number or a club member if you are looking to get a GHIN number
- “I’m a Golfer with a GHIN Number”- Enter your GHIN Number and Last Name
- This will bring you to the AGA app where you can post a score, see the updates on a tournament, view the magazine, view AGA social media and much more.