- Location: Legacy Golf Resort
- Date: May 07, 2016
- Ages: All
- Entry Deadline: May 04, 2016
- Amateur Entry Fee: $75.00
2016 AGA Golf Day at Legacy Golf Resort
If you are not an AGA member but would like to become one, visit www.azgolf.org for information on how to join & enjoy all the benefits we offer.
Legacy Golf Resort
The Legacy Golf Club, rich in heritage and history, is an 18-hole par 71 championship golf course designed by renowned golf course architect Gary Panks. Located on what was once Dwight B. Heard’s 7,500-acre ranch, the golf club is rich in Arizona heritage and history. Taking great pride in preserving and integrating many of the historical structures and monuments, the 18-hole championship golf course offers a unique look and an added opportunity to experience some Arizona history.
6808 S. 32nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Registration begins at 6:00am
No Format! No Rules! This is a time for you to enjoy the game of golf however you would like!
Withdrawing from an event prior to the event date
Members may withdraw from Tournaments by
- Going to the AGA website at azgolf.org;
- Calling the AGA office during normal business hours (602)944-3035; or,
- Calling the Withdrawal Line 602-944-3035 (ext. 210). Voicemail messages left after 4:30pm will be considered official as of 7:30am of the next business day for the sake of refund considerations, if any.