- Location: Wigwam Golf Club - Patriot Course
- Date: January 07 - 08, 2017
- Ages: All
- Entry Deadline: December 30, 2016
- Amateur Entry Fee: $130.00
2017 Short Course
The 2017 Short Course will be hosted by Wigwam Golf Club - Patriot Course.
James Russo won this event in 2016 at Rolling Hills Golf Course with a two-day total of 116 beating out Blaine Staggs and Colton Yates in a playoff.
300 Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340. Phone: (623) 935-3811
January 7-8, 2017
- Competitor must hold an active membership with an AGA member club
- In agreement with the AGA Tournament Regulations
36-holes of individual stroke play at gross. This is not a Divisional event.
TOURNAMENT TEE TIMES:
Saturday, Jan. 7: 8:30 a.m. shotgun. Sunday, Jan. 8: 8:30 a.m. shotgun. In the event of a tie, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following the conclusion of play.
Official tournament pairings will be available by end of day on Tuesday, Jan. 3. Pairings will be posted on the azgolf.org website and players will receive an email once pairings are available.
Practice balls will be available on the range prior to play on Saturday and Sunday.
Exact breakdown of payouts will be posted at Wigwam Golf Club prior to final-round scoring.
GOLF CART USE:
Participant’s use of golf carts will be allowed during competition. In addition, the following policies will be enforced:
- Spectator carts are not permitted for insurance reasons, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Carts are assigned only to contestants. A caddie may use a cart only if a contestant is not displaced by such use.
- Restrictions on cart use for players are at the discretion of the Host Site, and all players are bound by those requirements, subject to withdrawal for violations of that policy. Any such restrictions will be posted at the tournament site.
- Two persons per cart only.
- Carts must be kept on paths if available near greens and tees.
- Any non-player riding with a player is considered a caddie and subject to any potential rules violations.
Click here for the complete guidelines of AGA’s Golf Cart Policy.
Prior to the Entry Deadline, players may withdraw from a tournament and receive a full refund by completing the withdraw process on the tournament website, calling the AGA office (602) 944-3035 during normal business hours or calling the Withdraw Line at (602) 944-3035 ext. 210 and leaving a message.
After the Entry Deadline has passed, any withdraw will be considered a “late withdraw”. Tournament entry fees will only be returned if the player’s position in the field is filled by an alternate. In any case, a $30 administrative fee will be deducted from any tournament entry fee refund, regardless of the reason for withdrawing.
Click here for the AGA’s complete withdraw policy.