- Location: Las Colinas Golf Club
- Date: February 18 - 19, 2017
- Ages: All
- Entry Deadline: February 13, 2017
- Amateur Entry Fee: $160.00
2017 San Tan Amateur
In 2016, Mason Nam edged out a one-stroke victory over Marc Apps, Mason Anderson and Davis Evans, shooting a four-under-par 140.
Las Colinas Golf Course 21515 North Village Loop Road, Queen Creek, Arizona 85242, (480) 987-3633
Most GPS’s do not give proper directions. Please use the directions listed below or call the clubhouse:
“Las Colinas Golf Club (formally known as Chuparosa) is located in Queen Creek, approximately one half mile south of the Ocotoillo and Rittenhouse Intersection. Get into the right hand lane driving south from the intersection on Rittenhouse and it will turn into a right turn only lane. That is the turn to North Village Loop Road which is where we are located, just off of Rittenhouse. We are on the southeast corner of Rittenhouse and East Village Loop Road.”
February 18-19, 2017
Must have an active AGA Membership to participate.
Additional practice rounds may be made by calling the Las Colinas Golf Shop at 480-987-3633. Practice rounds are $45, which includes a cart.
36-holes of individual stroke play at gross within flights. Flights will be determined based on player index once the tournament field is set.
TOURNAMENT TEE TIMES
Tee times on Saturday, February 18 will be 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. On Sunday, February 19, tee times will be 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. In the event of a tie, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following the conclusion of play to determine the winner of each flight.
Official tournament pairings will be available by end of day on Tuesday, February 14. Pairings will be posted on the tournament website and players will receive an email once pairings are available.
Practice balls will be available on the range prior to play on Saturday and Sunday.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The restaurant at Las Colinas will open daily at 7 a.m. and close around 5 p.m., serving breakfast and lunch menus. Following Sunday’s play there will be complimentary lunch and beverage provided to tournament participants, courtesy of Las Colinas Golf Club.
Exact breakdown of payouts is calculated based on the number of participants in each flight and will be posted at the Host Site prior to final-round scoring.
GOLF CART USE
Participant’s use of golf carts will be allowed during competition. NOTE: Tournament Entry Fee includes cost of renting a cart for the participants.
In addition, the following policies will be enforced:
- Spectator carts are not permitted for insurance reasons, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Carts are assigned only to contestants. A caddie may use a cart only if a contestant is not displaced by such use.
- Restrictions on cart use for players are at the discretion of the Host Site, and all players are bound by those requirements, subject to withdrawal for violations of that policy. Any such restrictions will be posted at the tournament site.
- Two persons per cart only.
- Carts must be kept on paths if available near greens and tees.
- Any non-player riding with a player is considered a caddie and subject to any potential rules violations.
- Pull carts are permitted as long as not in conflict with the Host Club rules.
Click here for the complete guidelines of AGA’s golf cart policy.
Prior to the Entry Deadline, players may withdraw from a tournament and receive a full refund by completing the withdraw process on the tournament website, calling the AGA office (602) 944-3035 during normal business hours or calling the Withdraw Line at (602) 944-3035 ext. 210 and leaving a message.
After the Entry Deadline has passed, any withdraw will be considered a “late withdraw”. Tournament entry fees will only be returned if the player’s position in the field is filled by an alternate. In any case, a $30 administrative fee will be deducted from any tournament entry fee refund, regardless of the reason for withdrawing.
Click here for the AGA’s complete withdraw policy.