- Location: Randolph North Golf Club
- Date: March 13 - 15, 2015
- Ages: All
- Entry Deadline: March 09, 2015
- TPA Entry Fee: $205.00
2015 AZ Publinks Championship
The AZ Pub Links Championship honors the true spirit of public golf and is open to all Arizona amateur golfers who, since September 1st of the current AGA Tour year, have been bona fide public-course players, and who hold a USGA Handicap Index not exceeding 6.9. In 2014, Colton West captured the Public Links Championship at Aguila Golf Course by two shots over Bryan Hoops.
Amateur golfers only:
- Competitor must hold an active membership with an AGA member club.
- Handicap index must be 6.9 or less
- Must be a member of a public club
- In agreement with the AGA Tournament Regulations
54 Holes of individual stroke play at gross with a cut to low 60 and ties after 36 holes.
144 Players maximum
Round 1 - Morning wave begins at 7:00 am off #1 and #10 tees. Afternoon wave begins at 11:40 am off of #1 and #10
Round 2 - Morning wave begins at 7:00 am off #1 and #10 tees. Afternoon wave begins at 11:40 am off of #1 and #10
Final Round - 7:00 am start off of #1
*Cart not included in fees. Maximum two carts per group*