- Location: Blackstone Country Club, Peoria
- Date: December 14, 2015
- Ages: All
- Entry Deadline: September 25, 2015
- Amateur Entry Fee: $130 per team to qualify
- TPA Entry Fee: n/a
18th CLUB TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - BLACKSTONE COUNTRY CLUB
Two-person scramble played at gross or net within flights. Team members must be AGA members from the same club. All flights will be determined by total team handicap index. The maximum difference in handicap index is 10 strokes but if members want to enter with a partner whose handicap is more than this difference, the higher handicap will be adjusted downward. Clubs will select the flight choice for their teams on the Team Information Form.
- Championship Flight (gross only) played at 6,500 + yards
- Gross & Net Flights played at 6,200-6,500 yards
- Senior Flight (Gross & Net) played at 5,600-6,000 yards (The minimum age requirement for this flight is 70.)
Teams in these flights will have a gross and net score within their assigned flight. Flights are determined by total team index. To determine the net score the AGA uses 40% of the total team index.
Limited to 54 teams. Two team exemptions will be granted - one for the host club and one for the defending champions.
Wed, 11/4 — Crooked Tree GC, Tucson (Gross/Net & Super Senior flights)
Tues, 11/10—Wigwam CC-Heritage (Red), Litchfield Park (Gross/Net flights only)
Thurs, 11/12—Las Colinas GC, Queen Creek (Gross/Net flights only)
**Mon, 11/16—Las Colinas GC, Queen Creek(Location Change) (Championship flight only)
Mon, 11/30—Arrowhead CC, Glendale (Gross/Net & Super Senior flights)
THE DEADLINE TO ENTER WAS FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2015.