Golf Genius Login & First Time Registration
In order to register for any tournament or event hosted by the AGA, you will need to first create a profile with our online registration platform called USGA Tournament Management powered by Golf Genius. You will only need to create a profile one time and this will allow you to easily register for any tournament or event offered by the AGA.
FIRST TIME REGISTRATION
1. Go to the Golf Genius Sign In/Register page
2. Choose the red “Click Here to Register” button at the bottom
3. Fill in your GHIN number and last name then click “Register”
4. Fill in your information and click “Register” at the bottom of the page.
5. Check the boxes signifying you have read through and agree to the terms and conditions then click “Next”
6. You are finished! You can now click on “Event Schedule” at the top of the page to find the event you wish to participate in.
REGISTERING FOR AN EVENT
1. Find the event you wish to participate in by searching our Event Directory
2. Click on “Event Details”
3. Once you are redirected to the event page on Golf Genius, click the”Sign In / Register” link in the top right corner of the page
4. Fill in your Golf Genius credentials and click the yellow “Sign In” button
5. Click the big red “Register” button on the left side of the page.
6. Then Click “New Registration”
7. Follow the instructions to complete your registration.