AGA Member Appreciation
Who doesn’t like to win prizes?
As a way of saying “thank you” to our members who renew between October 1 and December 31, 2021, the AGA staff will conduct drawings for 10 prizes each week.
Members joining prior to a drawing will be entered to win that week’s prizes. The earlier you renew, the more chances you have to win.
But wait, there’s more! A grand prize drawing will occur the first week of January for everyone who renewed during the early renewal period.
Weekly prizes range in value from $25 to $300 each. Gift cards to retailers like Van’s Golf Shops, PGA TOUR Supterstore, Second Swing, and Amazon. Hungry? We will be giving away gift cards to restaurants like Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, Yard House, and STK Steakhouse. For the traveler, we have Caddy Daddy Golf Club Travel Bags and Subtle Patriot Executive Backpacks. For those that want a little upgrade to their equipment, we will be giving away PXG Wedges, PING Anser Putters, Golf Bags, and Titleist Golf Balls. For those members who just want to play a little golf, we will be giving away TROON Gift Cards.
A grand prize drawing will occur the first week of January for everyone who renewed during the early renewal period. The grand prize will include a set of PING irons, a Troon Foursome Card, stay & play packages and more.
Drawings will occur on Fridays starting October 8. Winners will be notified prior to the public announcement the following Monday.
Posted October 12, 2021
Week One Winners
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Deede Uchida||Bear Creek Women’s Golf Association|
|Caddy Daddy Constrictor II Travel Bag||Toz Spalding||Arizona National Golf Club|
|Subtle Patriot Backpack||Dan Cerny||Quail Creek Men’s 9 Hole Club|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Carolyn Poliquin||Huukan Ladies Club|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Kimberly Johnson||Ladies Grand Niners|
|PXG 0311 Forged Wedge||Bob Riemath||Pebble Creek Men’s Club|
|$50 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card||Brian Weaver||Southwest Valley Men’s Club|
|$50 STK Steakhouse Gift Card||Dennis McKay||Just 4 Fun Golf|
|$100 Troon North Gift Card||Kathleen Gainey||Ladies Grand Niners|
|$50 2nd Swing Gift Card||Shelley Heberlein||Cottonwood CC & Palo Verde CC Women’s Golf Association|
|$50 Van’s Golf Shops Gift Card||Cameron Barzekoff||AZ Golf Club|
|Six Month Forever Golf Membership||Steve Brisbin||AZ Golf Club|
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||John Griffin||Kierland Golf Club|
|$50 STK Steakhouse Gift Card||Joe Pickren||Ancala Country Club|
Posted October 26, 2021
week two winners
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Rick Nunemaker||Ironwood Golf Club (IMGA)|
|Caddy Daddy Constrictor II Travel Bag||Kirwan Flannery||Oakwood GC MOGA|
|Subtle Patriot Backpack||Tricia McNamara||Antelope Hills WGA|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Connie Rocereto||Saddlebrooke Ranch Women|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Dan Muth||Oakwood GC MOGA|
|PXG 0311 Forged Wedge||Edward Saffran||Saddlebrook Ranch Men’s Golf Club|
|$50 Van’s Golf Shops Gift Card||Joanna Palowez||Torres/Ranch Ladies Golf Assoc.|
|$50 2nd Swing Gift Card||Diane Pratuch||PebbleCreek LGA|
|$100 Troon North Gift Card||Dennis Ehrenberger||Pueblo Del Sol Men’s Golf Club|
|Dozen PRO VI Golf Balls||Burton Murray||Sun City West Kochina GC|
|$50 STK Steakhouse Gift Card||Jake Chanen||AZ Golf Club|
|GOLF Forever Membership||Chandler Evans||Nikkei Golf Club|
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Morris Stearns||AZ Golf Club|
|$100 Troon North Gift Card||Gregg Gillham||2020 Club|
Posted October 26, 2021
Week three winners
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Robert Maruniak||Mountainview Preserve|
|Caddy Daddy Constrictor II Travel Bag||Jay Niezgoda||Southwest Valley Men’s Club|
|Subtle Patriot Backpack||Tom Osburn||CC of Green Valley|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Joe Brunold||AZ Golf Club|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Larry Ferguson||Mission Royale Men’s Golf Assn.|
|PXG 0311 Forged Wedge||Sharon Remmers||Johnson Ranch Women’s Golf Club|
|PING Putter||John Birds||Pebblecreek Men’s Club
|$50 STK Steakhouse Gift Card||Jerry Keirn||Saddlebrooke GC|
|$100 Troon North Gift Card||Gale Mendini||Bogey Boys of AZ|
|$50 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card||Sandra Noble||Canoa Ranch Women|
|GOLF Forever Membership||Joyce Hanson ||AZ Golf Club
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Jim Coover ||Ancala Country Club
|$50 2nd Swing Gift Card||Daniel Fenwick ||We-Ko-Pa Golf Club
|$50 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card||Jonathan Goebel ||AZ Golf Club
November 12, 2021
week four winners
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Shirley Kemnitz||Ladies Grand Niners|
|Caddy Daddy Constrictor II Travel Bag||Timothy Gothro||Arizona Golf Guild|
|Subtle Patriot Backpack||Ronald Ingraham||Sun City West – Deer Valley Men|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Vince Tobin||PebbleCreek Men’s 9 Hole Golf|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Pam Gagen||Continental – Mon. Ladies|
|PXG 0311 Forged Wedge||Sherry Morris||Quail Creek CC Women|
|PING Putter||Ron Zirges||Sun City Festival Men’s Golf Club|
|Dozen PRO VI Golf Balls||Ken Helman||PebbleCreek Men’s Club|
|$50 Van’s Golf Shops Gift Card||Dave Somerville||Sun City West – Deer Valley Men|
|$50 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card||Diane Iversen||Canoa Ranch Women|
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Bob Dillon||Oakwood GC MOGA|
|$50 2nd Swing Gift Card||Paula Rico||AZ Golf Club|
|GOLF Forever Membership||Mario Padilla Valadez||Los Mochis CC|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Bill Blocher||Kierland Golf Club|
|$50 STK Steakhouse Gift Card||Carl Ullian||AZ Golf Club|
November 12, 2021
week five winners
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Sandy Elliott||Great Eagle Golf Club Women|
|Caddy Daddy Constrictor II Travel Bag||Brian Herring||Dobson Ranch Golf Club|
|Subtle Patriot Backpack||Jim Higgins||Arizona Traditions|
|Titleist Golf Bag||Mary Long||Palm Valley Golf Club|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Kojo Frempong||AZ Golf Club|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Richard Coon||Sun City West – Trail Ridge Men|
|PXG 0311 Forged Wedge||Don Hess||The Views Golf Club|
|PING Putter||Cindy Mroczka||Sun City Festival Women’s Golf|
|Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS||Linda Tremelling||Rolling Hills Women (Tucson)|
|$50 Van’s Golf Shops Gift Card||Dave Anderson||Saddlebrooke Ranch Men’s Golf|
|$50 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card||Eric Hainsworth||Legacy Golf Club|
|GOLF Forever Membership||John Akin||The 2020 Club|
|PING Putter||David Harris||AZ Golf Club|
|$50 STK Steakhouse Gift Card||Kris Schatzberg||Kierland Golf Club|
November 22, 2021
Week six winners
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Chuck Taylor||CC at DC Ranch|
|Caddy Daddy Constrictor II Travel Bag||Gayle King||Oakwood GC MOGA|
|Subtle Patriot Backpack||Mary Flagstad||Desert Forest WGA|
|Titleist Golf Bag||Wally Leavitt||AZ Golf Club|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Dennis Schepp||Ironwood Golf Club (IMGA)|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Marie McDonald||Painted Mountain Women’s 9 Hole League|
|PXG 0311 Forged Wedge||Marc Chrstianson||PebbleCreek Men’s Club|
|PING Putter||Diane Hanrahan||Sun City West – Deer Valley Women|
|Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS||Peter Diamond||Sun City Grand Resident Men’s|
|$50 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card||Terry Cox||Sun Lakes Country Club|
|Titleist Golf Bag||Sterling Skipper||Mile High Men’s Golf Club|
|PING Putter||Thomas Graham||Del Lago Golf Club|
|$50 2nd Swing Gift Card||Mitch Morrow||AZ Golf Club|
November 22, 2021
week seven winners
|GOLFTEC Swing Evaluation||Ken Black||Estancia Club|
|Caddy Daddy Constrictor II Travel Bag||John Nieman||Salt River Project Golf Assn|
|Subtle Patriot Backpack||Brock Furlong||Desert Highlands Golf Club|
|Titleist Golf Bag||Bob Valencia||El Conquistador CC|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Bud Mason||Sun City Festival Men’s Golf Club|
|$25 Amazon Gift Card||Steve Sorensen||Arizona Traditions|
|PXG 0311 Forged Wedge||Marc Adler||Starfire Golf Club|
|PING Putter||Harold Mitchell||Quail Creek CC Men’s 9 Hole|
|Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS||Lana McPhelan||Aspen Valley GC WGA|
|$50 PGA TOUR Superstore Gift Card||Robert Christakos||Stonecreek Men’s Club|
|Dozen PRO VI Golf Balls||Robert Slavonia||The 2020 Club|
|REKS Stylish Sun Glasses||Tim Murphy||Valley Golfers Association|
|Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS||James Bladel||Mile High Men’s Golf Club|
|$50 STK Steakhouse Gift Card||Jill Kapauns||AZ Golf Club|
Check back each week to see a list of prizes and winners.
Membership Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join the AGA and get my Handicap Index?
There are three ways to join the AGA and all include a USGA WHS Handicap Index:
- Golf Club Member – Become a member of any AGA member club. From private, green-grass facilities to online-only clubs, you can find a club that matches your availability and style in our Club Directory. Once you find a club that meets your needs on the list:
- If the club allows you to join online, a blue “Join” button will appear to the right of the club’s name in the Club Directory. Simply click on that button and enter your contact information. If you already have a GHIN number, be sure to use the same number every time you join a club.
- If the club does not allow you to join online, call the club’s phone number to join instead.
- Join AZ Golf Club – the AGA’s online club is perfect for those who don’t want to play regularly with the same league. Join AZ Golf Club Now!
- Casual Golfer – Join as an AGA Casual Member and we’ll assign you to a club nearest your entered zip code. It is fast and easy. Join Now!
- Start your own club – Do things your way…check out how easy it is to start your own club today!
Do I have to join a golf club to join the AGA?
Yes, to maintain a valid USGA Handicap Index, you must be a member of a certified USGA golf club. But don’t worry! We make the process easy and there are several options including the AGA’s online golf club, the AZ Golf Club. Use our Club Directory to find the club that is right for you or join our online club, AZ Golf Club today!
What benefits do I get with my Arizona Golf Association membership?
- USGA Handicap Index – The Arizona Golf Association is the only Arizona-based allied golf association of the USGA authorized to provide golfers with an official USGA Handicap Index, which summarizes a player’s skill level and evens the playing field for golfers of all abilities.
- Course/Slope Ratings – The AGA is licensed and authorized by the USGA to perform and maintain Course/Slope Ratings at all AGA Member Facilities every 10 years or when significant changes have occurred prior to that 10 year mark.
- Score Posting Kiosks – Score posting kiosks are available at facilities that choose to offer one for their members. These score posting computers are maintained by AGA staff to ensure seamless operation and use.
- Exclusive Member Offers – AGA members can save hundreds by taking advantage of exclusive offers for local golf through the AGA Member Advantage Program, travel destinations, apparel, equipment, event tickets and more. Member offers change monthly and are promoted on the azgolf.org website as well as through email communications.
- Playing Opportunities – AGA members of all skill levels, genders, and ages can take advantage of formal and informal playing opportunities at beautiful Arizona public and private facilities by participating in events from individual gross championships and team net events to AGA Scramble Days and Just For Fun Days.
- Member Communications – AGA members stay connected to golf in Arizona through a complimentary subscription to Arizona Golf Insider Magazine in both the print and digital editions, a customized access to azgolf.org and AGA Mobile App, a monthly digital newsletter, bi-monthly Handicap Revision newsletters, and partner offers.
- Private Club Access – AGA members have the opportunity to play select private facilities in both formal and informal settings through championships and tournaments as well as programs like the Senior Cup Series, AGA Scramble Days, and AGA Just for Fun Days. Check out our Event Directory.
- Educational Events – As an allied golf association of the USGA, the AGA is your local resource for Rules of Golf, USGA Handicap System and Course Rating information. Each year the AGA conducts several seminars throughout the state, all of which are free to attend (fee for lunch may apply). You can find education seminars in the Learn tab on our website at azgolf.org.
- Golf Travel Experiences – Each year, the AGA takes groups of members to premier destinations around the world and domestically. The AGA will also provide a resource for golf travel destinations on our website starting in the fall of 2021. Visit our Travel page to learn more about upcoming trips.
- Unique Members Only Contests & Surveys – Each month the AGA conducts a survey in the newsletter with a chance for members to win prizes. Additionally, there is a member appreciation event October 1 – December 31 with a minimum of 10 prizes drawn each week.
Should I use the same GHIN number if I am moving from another state/club?
Yes. You should use the same GHIN number in all participating states and with all clubs. This ensures that your Handicap Index is accurate and includes your full scoring history.
What is the difference between Regular Club Membership, AZ Golf Club Membership and Casual Golfer Membership?
All three options provide you with full AGA member benefits, including a USGA Handicap Index.
- Regular Club Membership means that you are joining an AGA licensed club and you have full access to that club’s events, tournaments and championships.
- If you don’t consistently play at one course or just want to track your Handicap, join the AGA’s online club, the AZ Golf Club, to get your Official Handicap Index and other AGA member benefits. The AZ Golf Club membership is valid a full year and will renew 365 days from purchase.
- A Casual Membership means that you are joining an AGA licensed club as a causal member but does not include that particular club’s tournaments and events. The club determines the limited set of benefits for its casual members.
How long is my membership valid?
Calendar Year Clubs – If your club’s membership is based on a calendar year, new memberships will either be valid from the day you join until December 31 or if you join after September 30, your memberships will be valid through the end of the following December. This can be a maximum of 15 months.
Revolving Clubs – If your club’s membership is based on a revolving year, your membership is valid for 365 days from the day you join.
You can login to your Dashboard on our website at azgolf.org to see when your membership(s) will expire.
How does someone change clubs?
- You can join any club you desire as long as you meet the criteria set for that particular club.
- If you wish to change clubs at the end of the club’s year, simply let your current membership lapse or if auto-renewal is active, turn it off by logging in to your Dashboard at azgolf.org. It is also recommended to let your current club administrator know that you will not be returning.
- If you want to change clubs, partway through the year, you will need to join the new club, paying its membership dues. You may apply for a multi-member rebate on our website in the Products & Services tab. This applies to multiple full year dues only.
- To join a different club, follow the same procedure as outlined above in the section labeled “How do I join the AGA and get my Handicap Index?”
Do I have to play with my club?
Your level of participation with your club is entirely up to you, as long as you meet your club’s minimum requirements. The AGA encourages golfers to engage with their club because they are fun, social and are an essential part of our golf community. While your club may offer regular events, you can play and post your score at any golf course with any group of people you choose.
How do I change my home club designation for handicap purposes if I am a member of more than one club?
In general, this is not important. If you are a member of more than one club and you want to change your home club designation, please contact your club administrator or the AGA. Home club designation is to ensure your Handicap Index is managed in accordance with the Rules of Handicapping and does not change your membership status in any club.
Am I a USGA member when I join the AGA and vice versa?
No. Your AGA membership includes a USGA Handicap Index. It is not a membership to the USGA. Conversely, if you join the USGA Members Program, this does not include a USGA Handicap Index. USGA Membership is a philanthropic donation to the USGA. To establish a Handicap Index, you must become affiliated with a golf club.
Why is there an increase in membership dues in 2022?
- AGA has not raised dues since2009, while the number of members has significantly increased.
- Administrative support of more than 90,000 memberships and 620 clubs requires a full-time, friendly, qualified, and knowledgeable staff to be available throughout the year to answer your questions and meet your needs.
- During the season, October 1 – April 30, AGA staff respond to an average of 700 inquiries a day from members and member clubs.
- Additional programs are required to meet the growing demand for participation at all levels of the game.
- Technology advances to the AGA website, mobile app and state-of-the-art billing system are constantly being developed to make our products more efficient and provide the best possible user experience.
- Tournament software is included with your membership and available with no additional charge to the clubs.
- New events for both men and women, competitive and social, are constantly being added to our schedule to increase engagement among members and potential members.
- Expanded travel program to meet member desires to experience golf in cultures across the United States and around the world.
- As a leader in the industry, the AGA is well positioned to advocate for community organizations and non-profits that make a significant impact in our community through the game of golf through Outreach programs and financial support from the Arizona Golf Foundation.
Why is there an extra $5 discount for people paying individually through Online Join & Renew?
The AGA’s standard membership fee for 2022 is $45. As we have done in previous years, we are again offering a $5 discount to those that renew early between October 1 and December 31, 2021 (Does not apply to revolving year clubs). There is an additional $5 discount offered to those paying through Online Join & Renew because each individual updates and verifies their contact and mailing information in the process. This helps us keep our database up to date and saves us money in the long run. The AGA member benefits include a subscription to AZ Golf Insider Magazine which is mailed through the post office four times per year and requires a current address.
I already paid my GHIN fee in another state. Do I have to pay a second time?
Yes, you do need to join a club in Arizona to receive benefits from the Arizona Golf Association and be eligible to play in Arizona events.
I already joined an Arizona club, but want to join an additional club. Do I need to pay association dues again?
You are required to pay AGA association dues at each club to which you belong. These dues help cover the cost of course rating, kiosks at the club, AGA club support and more. However, you are eligible for a rebate making the association portion of your fees for additional clubs just $15. To apply for a rebate, click here.
- Note, if all of your clubs offer membership through Online Join & Renew, your multi-member discount will be automatically deducted at checkout.
Become a Member
Whether you’re a seasoned vet, just getting into the game, looking to be a competitive tournament player or just want to play more golf, then you are in the right place.
You are joining the AGA and establishing a GHIN handicap for the first time. With your new AGA membership you will be able to:
Obtain your official USGA Handicap Index and track your performance
Find opportunities to play and engage with the sport year-round
Learn about the game, its Rules, history and impact
Participate in local, state, regional and national events
Exclusive Member Benefits like discounted tee times and Travel Opportunities
Access to the AZ Golf Insider Magazine, the official publication of the AGA, which is published four times a year and mailed to you
*Note: you can join the AGA through a local public golf facility near you as an alternative to a private club. Each Club sets their own prices and receives both AGA and public club benefits as well as a USGA Handicap Index.
It’s Good to See you Again!
If you were already an AGA member and want to renew your membership at the same club, click the button below to login to your Dashboard.
*Note: Some clubs are not set up for online renewal and if so, you will need to contact the club directly.
Thank you for renewing your AGA membership!
Click HERE to view the benefits of your AGA membership.
From the Ariona Golf Assocaiton Blog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates and news by subscribing to our newsletter.
The Country Club at DC Ranch debuts new Nine-Hole Course: Making Golf Fast and Fun
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
Melanie Halpert (The Country Club at DC Ranch) …………..(480) 342 -7246 [email protected]
Making Golf Fast and Fun
The Country Club at DC Ranch debuts new Nine-Hole Course
Making Golf Fast and Fun
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (January 2020) In today’s fast paced society, everyone is always looking for ways to squeeze more time into a day. The golf industry has seen a big movement in creating opportunities for golfers to play the game either on a shorter course or in less time than your traditional 4 hours. In keeping with this trend, The Country Club at DC Ranch has introduced two new opportunities to make the game of golf fast and fun.
Introducing the Horseshoe! The Country Club at DC Ranch debuted its a nine-hole, short course this Winter. In continuing with The Club’s brand, the short course was named, The Horseshoe. Featuring nine holes ranging from 54 to 104 yard and designed by Greey/Pickett, this course is perfect for a relaxing, fun, quick round of golf. Great for beginner golfers, wine and dines, family golf, lessons, Juniors, and Seniors; this course is an excellent fit for the diverse Membership at The Country Club at DC Ranch. Making golf more approachable is key. Members are busier than ever and want an opportunity to play even if they do not have 4 hours to commit. This is a perfect fit. Those golfers new to the sport, may be intimidated to play a traditional course. The short course will allow for a fun opportunity to learn and enjoy the game. The Horseshoe features the same tif eagle Bermuda grass putting surface greens like the main course. Fronting these 9 greens, are sand bunkers for a similar look that members would experience on a traditional golf course. Other additions to the Practice Park included: an 8500 square foot practice putting green, an increase practice tee space and a larger short game area with 2 chipping greens and greenside bunkers. This enhanced practice area gives members plenty of space and opportunity to improve their game.
In addition to the Horseshoe, the Club recently presented the Gold Tees to its Membership. The new golf tees play to a yardage of 3969 yards, 1100 yards shorter than the red tees and approximately 3000 yards shorter than the black tees. This new tee is a great option for players of all ages and ability levels including our Junior golfers. The Gold Tee Box, gives members the opportunity to play and get on the green in regulation more often. The Gold Tee is rated at 60.5 with a slope of 98 for men and is rated at 61.6 and a slope of 100 for the women.
In keeping with The Club’s objective in making golf approachable for all levels, The Horseshoe and Gold Tees do just that. The Country Club at DC Ranch continues to be at the forefront of what a modern Club should look and feel like. The Club continues to welcome all players of every level, while still boasting a very competitive opportunity for those with low handicaps.
Genuine, welcoming and warm in spirit, The Country Club at DC Ranch celebrates families and friends coming together to enjoy the best of times in a truly distinctive setting – including golf on DC Ranch’s classic course layout, redesigned by Tom Lehman and John Fought. It is one of the most classically designed courses in the Valley – resulting in a golf experience that is aesthetically more interesting and strategically more challenging.
Poised prominently on a knoll near the McDowell Mountains, The Country Club at DC Ranch’s stunning Ranch Hacienda Clubhouse, combines the most charming aspects of historic Arizona architecture with those of great Western resorts of the 1920’s and 30’s.
AWGA Members Join Page
2019 Join & Renew is Now Open!
Welcome to the Arizona Golf Assocaition online join and renew portal. We are excited about the integration between the AGA and AWGA and would like to help you through the new join process.
Two things to remember:
1. YOUR CURRENT AWGA LOGIN CREDENTIALS WILL NOT WORK ON THE AGA SITE, unless you choose to use the same credentials when making a new profile.
2. If you have any problems along the way, please contact either the AGA at 602-944-3035 or the AWGA at 602-253-5655.
Now, let’s get started…what would you like to do?
I WANT TO RENEW MY CURRENT MEMBERSHIP
If you are active in a club (AGA or AWGA) in Arizona and would like to renew that membership for 2019, you will need to log into the AGA website.
I’ve Never Logged into the AGA site before:
Chances are, you have never been on the AGA site so you will need to set up a new profile.To create an AGA profile, click First Time Login. This will take you to a page where you will enter your GHIN number and Name. Once verified, you will be able to set up a username and password.
I already have a username and password to the Arizona Golf Association site:
If you’ve already established a username and password, just click Login.The link will take you back to our homepage – the login section is located on the top left of the page.
I WANT TO JOIN A NEW CLUB/REACTIVATE A MEMBERSHIP
Click Join Now! to join a NEW club in Arizona for the first time, or to REACTIVATE a membership from prior to 2018. Use this link even if you are currently a member of a different club in Arizona. If you have a GHIN number from any club throughout the US, you will need to have that number handy when you go through the join process.
NOTE: Not all clubs allow members to pay online. If your club is not listed on the next page, you will have to join through the golf shop.