2021 BILLING POLICY & MEMBERSHIP DUES
AGA dues for 2021 will remain $35. If your league participates in Online Join/Renew, your members will be able to pay their 2021 membership dues beginning October 1, as well. Please note: Clubs participating in Online Join/Renew will have that function turned off September 1-30 so that staff may prepare for 2021. This does not apply to clubs on the revolving year option.
Anyone activated from October 1 through December 31 will be charged 2021 dues (refund policy below applies). If dues are paid before the end of the year, they will be charged $30*. Clubs will be billed $35 for any active, unpaid members on the roster as of January 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. EST.
Our billing system makes it easy to manage your membership, so you don’t get charged for any unpaid members. Login to Golf Nations and turn the Rollover option to “off” and the member will be automatically inactivated if payment has not been received by December 31, 2020.
Revolving Year – Leagues have the option to bill members on a traditional calendar year or on a revolving year. A revolving year membership expires 364 days after it is activated (sign-ups on April 1 expire March 31, for example). There are no prepayments or partial year discounts for revolving year leagues.
Membership dues schedule
|2020 Association Dues||Calendar Year Option||Revolving Year Option|
|October 1 – December 31, 2020||$30*||$35|
|January 1 – June 30, 2021||$35||$35|
|July 1 – September 30, 2021||$20||$35|
|Additional information:||Prices are for one league membership. |
Multi-members pay just $15 for each additional membership.
|There are no prepayments or partial year|
discounts available for revolving year leagues.
*To qualify for the October 1-December 31 $30 prepayment rate, there are two payment options from which to choose (please make note of the change in “mail by date” for checks):
- Check Payment – Must be postmarked by 12/1/2020
- Payable to AGA @ 7600 E. Redfield Rd, Suite 130, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Must include an alphabetized, by last name with GHIN number, list of members for whom the payment covers. If you prepay for members who are currently inactive, they will be reactivated when the payment is posted for them.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment – Must be paid online by 12/31/2020
- Login to your Golf Nations account
- Account Balance Tab: Pay new members added/billed October-November and any balance remaining for 2020.
- Prepay Tab: Lists all active and inactive members, except those added/billed October-November. Click each member for whom you would like to prepay. When prepay selection is complete, select the Prepay box at the bottom of the page to proceed to the payment screen. Members for whom you prepay, that were inactive, will be reactivated upon posting of the payment.
ARE YOU TIRED OF CHASING YOUR MEMBERS?
Would you like to make it easier for your members to pay dues? Would you like the AGA to take care of collections for you? Would you like help increasing your membership?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then take advantage of the AGA’s online join/renew feature. Sign up today and allow your members to go to azgolf.org and join your club or renew their membership. It’s quick and easy to do for the member and it makes your job easier. Not only do they pay their dues, but they update their profile information so YOU DON’T HAVE TO!
You can have members pay the AGA only portion of your dues or we’ll collect the entire amount – plus, we can even set up some add-on fees for your club. What other things do you collect when they join? Skins games? President’s Cup? Hole in One Club? Whatever it is, we can collect it for you. You can make it mandatory for all members to join/renew online or allow them to decide for themselves. Then we’ll settle up with you each month.
And the best part is that we cover your credit card charges!
Many of our clubs are taking advantage of this member benefit and they love it. They don’t have to handle the money and they don’t have to update the member’s contact information. It’s all done for you! You receive an email notification immediately.
The Arizona Golf Association will continue to offer a Multi-Member Rebate Program for any members who belong to more than one club in the state of Arizona.
The membership dues for each additional club joined will be $15.
Beginning January 1, 2021, membership and rebate policies will be as follows:
- All members are required to pay full AGA member fees to EACH of their Arizona affiliated clubs.
- Clubs are required to pay full member fees for each activated member on their roster at the time of association billing, regardless if the player is also a member of another Arizona affiliated club.
- Only club memberships activated prior to July 1 will be eligible for a rebate. If activated after July 1, there is no rebate available for that payment, as it is already a discounted rate for a partial year.
Members who belong to another club in another state are NOT considered multi-members. Each association has a membership fee that provides various member benefits in addition to a Handicap Index calculation.
How to Apply for the Rebate:
- Rebate requests may ONLY be submitted by the individual member online up until September 30 of the qualifying year.
- The AGA will withhold $15 for each additional Arizona Club Membership for which the member requests a rebate.
- Members must fill out the Rebate Request on the AGA website. Go to the Products and Services tab, click on “Rebates” in the drop down menu.
- If an individual renews multiple clubs that all utilize the online renewal program, the rebate will be handled immediately upon the online renewal of his multiple clubs.
The AGA’s Billing Management System makes it easy for clubs to manage their membership, so they don’t get charged for any unpaid members.
Every year, the AGA has issues with clubs that forget to clean up their rosters. What clubs fail to realize is that we incur hard costs for those members in the first few weeks of the year.
We have tried to be very generous with our refund policy. If you have not chosen to turn off the rollover feature and you have unpaid members as of January 1, 2021, they will show up in the Unbilled Sections of your transactions. You will have the entire month of January to inactivate those members in GHIN or Golf Nations without being charged.
On January 31, you will be charged for any members that are active and unpaid. At that point, the following refund policy is automatically applied as follows:
- If a member is deactivated between the first and second invoice, the club will receive a full refund. (i.e. February 1 – February 29)
- If a member is deactivated between the second and third invoice, the club will receive a 50% refund. (i.e. March 1 – March 31)
- If a member is deactivated any time after the third invoice, there will be NO refund.
Since the AGA is on a monthly billing cycle, the club should have ample time to review the invoice for payment. We would recommend that the club includes the membership chairperson in the list of individuals to receive a copy of the invoice and encourages them to review it.
To update club billing administrators, please complete the Club Officer Roster.
The refund policy applies to members added at any time during the year – one billing cycle to inactivate at no charge, then the automatic reduction of 50% in the second billing cycle, then NO refund in subsequent billing cycles.
DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE
Any club, whose account becomes 90 days past due, may have their service interrupted for non-payment of fees without any further notice. All invoices are due within 30 days.
Please direct any questions about the billing process or your statements to:
Susan Woods – AGA Business Administration
Phone: 602-944-3035 Ext. 227
Email: [email protected]