- Location: Stoneridge Golf Course
- Date: October 01, 2016
- Ages: All
- Entry Deadline: September 26, 2016
- Amateur Entry Fee: $75.00
2016 AGA Golf Day at Stoneridge
If you are not an AGA member but would like to become one, visit www.azgolf.org for information on how to join & enjoy all the benefits we offer.
Stoneridge Golf Course
The amenities are nice but the real star of the show at Stoneridge Golf Course is the high quality of the design. With sweeping panoramic Prescott Valley golf views and a ring of surrounding mountains, this is a one-of-a-kind round. This is a course that caters to players of all ages and skill levels, from the season pro to the rising newcomer. They have six sets of tees, so each and every visitor can find the exact distance that is right for them as they navigate our layout.
Registration begins at 6:00am
Withdrawing from an event prior to the event date
Members may withdraw from Tournaments by
- Going to the AGA website at azgolf.org;
- Calling the AGA office during normal business hours (602)944-3035; or,
- Calling the Withdrawal Line 602-944-3035 (ext. 210). Voicemail messages left after 4:30pm will be considered official as of 7:30am of the next business day for the sake of refund considerations, if any.